31st May 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

In which subject do I have to do Biotechnology?

in which subject i have to do biotechnology...please tell me what should i do

Related Questions:
13th August 2012, 10:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which subject do I have to do Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
in which subject i have to do biotechnology...please tell me what should i do

If your query is regarding which subject one needs to study in the +2 level in order to pursue under graduate degree program in Biotechnology, then, you must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized board with a minimum aggregate marks as prescribed by the Institute or University of concern in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, in order to pursue B.Sc in Biotechnology and minimum aggregate marks as prescribed by the Institute or University of concern in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics in order to pursue B.Tech in Biotechnology. However, there are some Universities which considers a valid score either in PCM or PCB.

Following are the list of some of the well recognized Institutions offering under graduate degree program in Biotechnology:

The Amity Institute of Biotechnology

SRM University

Lovely Professional University

VIT University

Dayananda Sagar of Institution

For detail information one may refer to the official websites.
14th August 2012, 10:11 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which subject do I have to do Biotechnology?

Hi,
I did not quite understand your question. You see biotechnology is itself a subject. It is not a complete stream as B.Sc. or B.Com or B.A. where you will have lot of subjects under it. This itself is a subject under b.Sc. stream.
If you are worried about taking Biotechnology, then I must say, that you can definitely go for it. This is a good genre from job point of view. You can opt for lectureships in colleges, school teaching jobs, research and development jobs and lots more.
You just need to be 12 standard degree holder with science stream,with certain cut-off marks(generally around 50-55% or more) in your subjects. Also your biology marks must be really good and around 70-80%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?