16th June 2012, 01:30 AM
vvishu

Is IT subject in HSc necessary to take BSc IT?

is IT as a subject in hsc necessary for taking bsc(it) later on

16th June 2012, 09:04 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is IT subject in HSc necessary to take BSc IT?

No it is not necessary to have IT as a subject in HSc. Candidates who have studied Maths along with Science subjects can apply for this course. Institutes normally donot conduct any separate entrance test. Many institutes keep a cut off in the percentage of marks required in these subjects. Generally 50% in these subjects is a must.
16th June 2012, 09:45 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend ,

There is no any need for you that you have to take IT as one of your main subjects in 12TH in order to pursue B.Sc (IT) after passing 12th.

But , you must have basic knowledge of computers and communication because it will be quite helpful for you while pursuing B.Sc (IT).

So , Don`t worry that you have to take IT as one of your key subjects.

Hope the information will prove helpful for you.
16th June 2012, 11:57 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

No there is no hard and fast rule that you have to study IT at 10+2 level.
To study this subject at graduation level you just have to maintain 50% at 10+2 level and mathematics should be one of your main subject.
16th June 2012, 12:48 PM
AAGNAY

Hey Dear,
It is not necessary to have I.T subject in HS to get admission in b.sc(i.t).But if have I.T subject in H.S,this will help you better for you b.sc(it) degree.Best of Luck for your future in I.T feild.
16th June 2012, 02:41 PM
dmahes

Thumbs up Re: Is IT subject in HSc necessary to take BSc IT?

Hello friend,
In HSc you can choose any type of subjects and after that you can take the course of BSc IT in the college. There is no necessary to the take the BSc IT course and no restriction to take the course.
So friend do well your studies in HSc and after you will choose the good college and you take the course BSc IT in that college.
The lot of oppertunities waiting for you.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?