8th February 2018, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Subject list details covered in B.Ed under Jadavpur University, Calcutta

I want to pursue B.Ed from Jadavpur University so I would like to know all subjects which are covered in the course of B.Ed. Please provide detail list.

Related Questions:
  1. List of subjects offered in Jadavpur University and Calcutta University for Ph.D course?
  2. Can I study MCom(H) at Calcutta University or Jadavpur University after completing BCom General? -- [New]
  3. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  4. Can I get B.Ed admission in Calcutta University with 48% in Geography honours?
  5. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Anthropology) in Jadavpur University being a B.A. final year student of Calcutta University?
  6. Procedure to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Jadavpur University?
  7. Colleges offering PhD through SLET in India? Can I get fellowship?
  8. Procedure to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University?
  9. How to do M.A in Hindi after passing diploma?
  10. Can I apply for B.Ed course in Calcutta University after completion of B.Com with 66 percent marks?
  11. Universities offering M.Phil correspondence course after completing M.A Economics?
  12. Which institute should I choose between Jadavpur university and University of Calcutta? I have qualified for JECA
  13. Should I have to appear in Admission test to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? When the application form will be released?
  14. Am I eligible to study for MCA in jadavpur after scoring 57 in JECA
  15. Admission to Honors degree courses in Calcutta University, Jadavpur University and Presidency college? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Top 10 colleges for MCA full time course in Kolkata?
  17. Which colleges will I get in West Bengal after scoring 240289?
  18. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?
18th February 2018, 08:41 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subject list details covered in B.Ed under Jadavpur University, Calcutta

B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.
The basic eligibility required for studying B.Ed is a bachelors level degree in related subject from any recognized university.

This course is offered by many universities. Jadavpur University is one of them. The subjects covered in the course are listed below:

- Education, Culture & Human Values
- Educational Evaluation & Assessment
- Educational Psychology
- Guidance & Counselling
- Holistic Education
- Philosophy of Education
- Nature & Development
- School Management & Computer Education
- Methodology of Teaching

For more information you can visit the official website of Jadavpur University.
18th February 2018, 03:42 PM
NivePrabu

Default Re: Subject list details covered in B.Ed under Jadavpur University, Calcutta

B.Ed course offered by Jadavpur University is of one year duration and focuses on understanding the skill set required to be a teacher at secondary schools..
This course is designed on effective learning-cum-teaching process..
Duration of course-1 year

Subjects or topics studied in B.Ed:
->Education,Culture and Human Values
->Educational Evaluation and Assessment
->Educational Psychology
->Guidance and Counselling
->Holistic Education
->Philosophy of Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?