1st March 2018, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University?

Hello Sir, I want to study M.Sc in Jadavpur University. I am studying B.Sc Mathematics from Calcutta University. kindly tell me how can I proceed with Mathematics in post graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University?
  2. Admission procedure to study MSc(Botany) in Jadavpur University?
  3. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  4. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library Science in Jadavpur University?
  5. Admission procedure and minimum percentage required to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University? Job opportunities available?
  6. Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?
  7. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University?
  8. When Jadavpur University M.Tech entrance exam will be conducted for Non-GATE applicant? Procedure to get admission?
  9. How many seats are available in Management quota to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Best stream to study in B.Tech there?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Geography) in Jadavpur University?
  12. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Applied Computer Science in Jadavpur University?
  13. Should I have to secure 60% aggregate in 12th to study in Jadavpur University?
  14. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology in Jadavpur University? -- [New]
  15. Chances to study in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 67.25% in 12th WBCHSE PCM?
  16. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU?
  17. Am I eligible to study for MCA in jadavpur after scoring 57 in JECA
  18. What's the procedure for taking admission in M.Tech course in Jadavpur University? My B.Tech CGPA is 6.65 up to 7th semester -- [Most Discussed]
14th March 2018, 10:24 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to study M.Sc in Jadavpur University. I am studying B.Sc Mathematics from Calcutta University. kindly tell me how can I proceed with Mathematics in post graduation?
The candidate who interested to do M.Sc in Mathematics through Jadavpur University must obtain at least 60% marks in the 3-year B.Sc. (Honours/ Major) in Mathematics from a recognized university and those who belong to SC/ST/PD/Sports Category must obtain 45% marks in the 3-year B.Sc. (Honours/ Major) in Mathematics.

Candidate will be selected strictly on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the Jadavpur University.

For more Information, please refer the Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?