13th September 2012, 08:58 PM
sonali shaktawat

Which subject and topic is required to prepare for AICAT(MCA entrance exam)? What is the syllabus?

which subject and topic is require to prepair for AIMCAT (mca enterance exam)
and what is the sllybus of this exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  2. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam? -- [New]
  3. Syllabus of JNU entrance for MSc Chemistry? How to prepare for it? In which topic should I focus more?
  4. How to become an IAS being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year in Civil Engineering?
  5. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  6. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  7. Can I apply for law after passing B.Com with 42% 18 years back? Eligibility criteria and qualification required?
  8. How to score more marks in 12th Class being an average student?
  9. What is the syllabus of IBPS? How should I prepare for it? Minimum score required in NIFT entrance exam for admission in a good institute
  10. How may I get admission in HBIT(Kanpur) with rank 921 in UPTU?
  11. How should I prepare for GPAT exam?
  12. Syllabus for ICAR AIEEA PG entrance exam?
  13. What is the syllabus for UPPSC? I am a 35 years old student
  14. How to prepare pgecet non gate entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Syllabus for IES Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?
  16. Required Eligibility criteria to appear for RTO Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  17. How to get admission in MCA?
  18. What syllabus should I prepare for BPSC Exam? Required age criteria to appear for this Exam?
10th December 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject and topic is required to prepare for AICAT(MCA entrance exam)? What is the syllabus?

what is the syllabus for AICAT entrance exam.please suggest me sir?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?