20th September 2011, 05:58 PM
vjoy

Which subjects can I concentrate more for technical test for the post of Assistant Engineer?

on which subjects we have to concentrate more for technical test for the post of asst. engineer??

Related Questions:
  1. Which books should I refer for ISRO technical assistant post? Which subjects should I concentrate more on? How to prepare for personal interview? Previous years question papers?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in TS GENCO AE & SE recruitment?
  3. How may I find a job in Indian railways after completion of mechanical engineering course?
  4. Previous year papers for the post of Assistant Engineer(Civil) Aptitude and Technical for UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited?
  5. Are 3rd year B.Tech students eligible for RTO exam?
  6. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector?
  7. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for B.Sc(Nutrition) candidate?
  8. Information about written test for Junior Technical Assistant post in Cochin shipyard?
  9. Need detailed syllabus of ISRO Junior Technical Assistant entrance?
  10. Syllabus for Mini Ratna PSU exam for the post of junior technical assistant?
  11. How to enter HAL after completing B.E Mechanical?
  12. How to get Assistant Engineer Post in TNEB?
  13. How may I get model paper of IOCL for assistant engineer for written(diploma in chemical engineer)?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get a job in Electrical board of TamilNadu after completion of B.E in EEE?
  15. Should i join CAPGEMINI as a Software Engineer or IBM as an Associate Technical Operator? -- [New]
  16. What is the syllabus for the post of Jr Engineer Mechanical in Mahagenco online test for technical and aptitude?
  17. IT based jobs in Railway sector after B.Sc. (IT) course completion?
  18. How to Become a Scientist in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
21st September 2011, 09:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects can I concentrate more for technical test for the post of Assistant Engineer?

You have not specified that in which stream that you have specialized. The candidates should also specify under which section you applying for the Assistant engineer position. The mains are which one need to concentrate will be primarily the stream of engineering where in they have taken their engineering specialization. The questions will be mainly related to the technical subject areas. Apart from that the candidates should also be proficient in Language and comprehension, Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude, and current affairs for attending the test.
22nd September 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects can I concentrate more for technical test for the post of Assistant Engineer?

Which subjects can I concentrate more for technical test for the post of Assistant Engineer in electronics & communication..?
22nd September 2011, 04:10 PM
vjoy

Which subjects can I concentrate more for technical test for the post of Assistant Engineer in electroinic & communication..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?