18th March 2016, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Should i join CAPGEMINI as a Software Engineer or IBM as an Associate Technical Operator?

I have been got selected as a Software Engineer by CAPGEMINI and also as a Assistant technical Operator in IBM. So i want to know that which job post is best to choose for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Software Engineer in Capgemini being a B.Sc(IT) graduate?
  2. Salary of Associate System Engineer in IBM? Chances of selection for a Software Engineer with 4 years of experience?
  3. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini? Salary of Software Engineer and Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  4. What kind of jobs are available for MCA candidate?
  5. Career prospects of a Chemical Engineer who has selected as a Associate System Engineer in IBM?
  6. Schedule of Capegemini off campus placement in Tamil Nadu?
  7. Which are the companies offering internship? I am a computer science 3rd year student
  8. Which job is better for me, Consultant or Associate Software Engineer?
  9. How can I become a Software Engineer in IBM being a MCA 5th semester student?
  10. Can I get promotion in 6 months if get a job in Capgemini as a Software Engineer?
  11. Pattern of IBM Off-Campus drive for Associate System Engineer post? What are my chances of selection if went through reference?
  12. Detailed information about Associate Technical Operations post offered in IBM?
  13. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  14. Job profile of Associate Software Engineer in Infosys?
  15. Am I eligible to join HKCL being an Associate Software Engineering in Wipro from 5 years?
  16. What kind of job will I be able to do after finishing my degree in computer science?
  17. Can I become an Associate Software Engineer in Hexaware Technologies if completed B.Sc and M.Sc in Electronics?
  18. Am i eligible for TCS, CAPGEMINI, Wipro, IBM companies after scoring 63% in B.Tech -- [Most Discussed]
22nd March 2016, 06:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should i join CAPGEMINI as a Software Engineer or IBM as an Associate Technical Operator?

Both Capgemini and IBM are very good companies. Since both these companies are service based, so the learning opportunities and work culture will be similar. Hence you need to take your decision after analysing the below factors -

- The package offered by the two.
- The role offered by the two (Capgemini 's role is better )
- Your personal convenience like the location
- IBM generally has rotational shifts, so every week it changes and you will need to adjust to it. Capgemini usually has a fixed shift timing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?