30th April 2016, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA with 50% in B.A.(Public Administration, Politics and Sociology)?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have completed my B.A. with 50% marks and my subjects are Public Administration, Politics and Sociology. Can I eligible to study MBA? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for DSC at AP Teacher Recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to do M.A(Political Science) after completing B.Tech
  3. University of North Bengal, Directorate of Distance Education- M.A in Political Science Part I-Course 4 Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. How to take admission in MA Political science in universities?
  5. Can B.A. Sociology student go for Master's Degree in MBA HR?
  6. What is the difference between Political Science and Political Philosophy courses?
  7. What are the career opportunities for me after completing graduation in political science
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  9. Names of the books for public administration and sociology?
  10. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Hospital Administration? From where I will get the application form?
  11. Do I need to do post graduation course in economic honors if I have completed BA graduation?
  12. How can I study B.A.(Sociology) in India being a student of Srilanka?
  13. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  14. Entrance exams to study M.A.(Sociology) for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  15. IAS books for public administration and sociology as optional subjects?
  16. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?
  17. Which subjects to choose among Geography, Public administration and Sociology?
  18. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
2nd May 2016, 12:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA with 50% in B.A.(Public Administration, Politics and Sociology)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I have completed my B.A. with 50% marks and my subjects are Public Administration, Politics and Sociology. Can I eligible to study MBA? Please let me know immediately.
You have completed B.A course so you are eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

There are no age limit.
2nd May 2016, 08:00 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I study MBA with 50% in B.A.(Public Administration, Politics and Sociology)?

You have completed your graduation course with 50% marks and want to take admission in MBA program. Yes, definitely you are eligible for taking the admission in MBA program but for this you have to undergo an entrance test.

>>CMAT is a national level exam which is conducted every year for the admission in MBA program in different colleges across India. The main eligibility for this entrance exam is that student must possess graduation degree from a recognized university. Students in the final year of graduation course are also eligible to apply. Basically the notification for filling of online application begins in the month of December every year.

>>In my opinion you have to keep in touch its official website to get aware about the latest notification about filling of online application.

Official website:http://www.aicte-cmat.in/College/Index_New.aspx
2nd May 2016, 09:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, MBA admission is surely possible through various entrance exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT. Any stream graduation is sufficient to make you eligible for any one of these entrance exam.

Hence, don't worry about anything and just be prepared for the entrance exam which will help you to get admission in a top college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?