6th October 2012, 12:14 PM
krishnagopal mahawar

What is the qualification in NTPC?

what the qualification in ntpc...Could u please tell me what is it

20th October 2012, 12:45 PM
R@H_L

Default Re: What is the qualification in NTPC?

It is nice that you are interested on the public sector job. Here you asked that the qualification requires on the NTPC so before i tell you about the education qualification i like to say you that it is a very well and reputed sector. If able to get job on this sector it will be very nice.

The eligibility criteria is given here. you must have to pass the 10th form a recognized university with min 60% marks. You also have to pass the 12th or equivalent form a recognized university with min 60% marks with PCM gorup. You must have to passed the graduation on the engineering form a recognized university with their desired discipline and with min 60% marks. On the all case sc/st/ph get education qualification relaxation as per government of India rule.

Here also have the age criteria that is 21 to 30 years for the general candidate and OBC get 3 years age relaxation and SC/ST/PH get 5 years age relaxation.

candidate have to fill up the form on the on line basis on the their web site so keep eye on the web site. General and the OBC candidate have to pay the fee but others means sc/st/ph/women did not have to pay fee they get fee relaxation also.

This year they will recruit through the GATE exam result so you have to seat for the GATE exam to fill up the form or you are want to get job on the NTPC. After the GATE result publish you have to upload the GATE result and then you will be called for the interview if you are shot-list on their panel. After interview you will be final shortlisted.

NTPC online site is http://www.ntpccareers.net/

all the best

Hope this will help you
20th October 2012, 02:27 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the qualification in NTPC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnagopal mahawar View Post
what the qualification in ntpc...Could u please tell me what is it

NTPC stands for National Thermal Power Corporation

NTPC is a good carrier choice in public sector.......

There are two departments of job are:
  1. Engineering Discipline
  2. HR & Finance Discipline

>> A candidate who have completed their 12th with at least 60% from Recognized board and also their Graduation Degree in Engineering are eligible for Engineering Discipline.......

>> The Other stream student can apply for HR & Finance Discipline for Same Qualification......

>> Age of Candidate should be between 21 to 90 years.....

NOTE:

There is a Relaxation on upper age available for Reserved category like SC/ST, PH, OBC.........

Here i have also attached some other detail please check it out it will help you a lot......

All the best

With Regards....
Dharm
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NTPC_Recruitment.pdf(141.1 KB, 205 views)
20th October 2012, 02:50 PM
aravindgopika
Junior Member+

Hi

NTPC stands for National Thermal Power Corporation.NTPC is one of the larger power generation company..

The recruitment is in 2 ways:

Engineering Executive Trainee(EET)
Executive Trainee(ETHR)

Eligibility:

Educational qualifications:

The minimum eligibility for EET is you must complete your Bachelor's degree in engineering with 60% of marks in nay recognized university.

The minimum eligibility for ETHR is you must complete your Graduation and at least 2 years of full time P.G degree/Diploma in Management with HR or IR or personnel management or MSW.

Age qualifications:

for EET your age should not more than 27 years.

For ETHR your age should not more than 29 years.

If you fulfill those qualifications then you are eligible for NTPC.

All d best...
20th October 2012, 04:15 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
[IMG]3.bp.blogspot.com/-OI6hHc7dhmc/T33khqHmdpI/AAAAAAAABr8/m6TcdQrNYg0/s1600/EmploymentNews-NTPCResultsofRecruitment.jpg[/IMG]
NTPC Exam Eligibility:
Educational Eligibility: Min. 55% marks for SC, ST and Physically Challenged & 65% marks for others.
Age Eligibility
For EET: Max. 27 years as on 01/01/2010 i.e. examinees born before 01/01/82 is not qualified. This age limit is relaxed by 2 years for the examinees with Post graduation degree.
For ET-HR & ET-Fin: Max. 29 years as on 01/01/2010 i.e. examinees born before 01/01/80 is not qualified.
Max. age limit is relaxed through 5 years for SC/ST & 3 years for OBC.
Best of luck......................
21st June 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

what qualifications must have for enterance exam
24th February 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

if i m having back in 2nd year of my b.tech. then i m eligible for ntpc or not? or it takes the candidates on entrance exam only?
4th August 2018, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir my percentage is 68 in class 12 may i elisible for psu through gate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?