13th July 2016, 09:17 PM
Yuvika_29

Which subjects should I choose in class 11th Commerce to work in Bank?

Hello Sir, I want to work in Bank so I want to know What subject should I take in class 11th commerce to work in bank. Is Information practices helpful? Please suggest.

16th July 2016, 12:20 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose in class 11th Commerce to work in Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuvika_29 View Post
Hello Sir, I want to work in Bank so I want to know What subject should I take in class 11th commerce to work in bank. Is Information practices helpful? Please suggest.
As you are studying 11th Commerce, so you will be having following subjects in your curriculum i.e.
  1. Accountancy
  2. Business Studies
  3. Economics
  4. Entrepreneurship
  5. English
  6. Physical Education (optional)
  7. Mathematics (optional)

In some boards, Information Practice is also offered as optional subject.

You can opt for this subject, if you are willing to opt for it.
16th July 2016, 04:04 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose in class 11th Commerce to work in Bank?

See, for bank job the best subject combination would be-
- Maths
- Accounts
- Economics
- English
-Business Studies

Also, it depends on school to school that it may give you a choice in Economics/ Computer science or Information practices.
For you economics would be the best and hence i have included the same n the list above.

Maths is compulsory, so don't every think of taking commerce without maths because maths will be required at every stage of your life.
26th July 2018, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Yes sir I have one question.In order to work in bank which subject should choose in grade 11 ??? Either mathematics or computer science which is more useful ??? I am thinking to choose computer science in grade 11 and in 12 there is optional for marketing and basic maths. In grade for optional I am going to take basic maths.. So will you please answer me??
28th July 2018, 10:57 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The minimum education required for joining banking sector is a bachelor degree with any subject/discipline from a recognized university.

So, there is no compulsion or requirement of any subject at any level of academics for getting into the banking sector and therefore you can opt for any subject combination as per your interest and strength for your Class 11th academics without worrying about its impact on your eligibility for joining banking sector later.
25th July 2019, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects are there in banking/maths for 11th
27th September 2020, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir with commerce which additional sbject i take to do banking in future maths or ip?
2nd March 2021, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to ask which subject should I choose for banking in case of choice between maths and economics ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?