12th December 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should I choose in class 11th to pursue Architecture in the future?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to become an Architect in the future so I want to know which subjects should I choose in class 11th to pursue Architecture in the future? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th December 2016, 06:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose in class 11th to pursue Architecture in the future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to become an Architect in the future so I want to know which subjects should I choose in class 11th to pursue Architecture in the future? Please answer as soon as possible.

You have to choose the science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) in class 11th to pursue Architecture course (B.Arch) in the future. You should clear the 12th with good marks to secure admission to the B.Arch course. For getting admission to the B.Arch course you have to clear the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) examination conducted by the Council of Architecture. You must score at least 40% marks in NATA (80/200) for getting admission to the B.Arch Degree course. So you must choose PCM subjects in class XI to pursue architecture course in future.
5th June 2017, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose in class 11th to pursue Architecture in the future?

I am commerce student along with mathematics student I want to become an architecture. Can I do architecture after 12th hsc board to be an architecture.Will it be difficult for me?? Please reply as soon as possible.
30th July 2017, 10:17 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

To become an architect eligibility criteria is as follows-
A candidate must be 12th passed with physics, chemistry and mathematics as the main subjects in class 12th.
After the completion of 12th you have to apply for B.arch course for this you need to pass entrance exam.
NATA is the main exam for getting admission in b.arch. A candidate who scored 40% marks on this exam is considered as a pass student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?