4th September 2012, 12:02 PM
preet jas

Which subjects should I opt for in BA course to do LLB later?

what subjects i should opt in BA in order to do LLB after that??

5th September 2012, 03:05 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which subjects should I opt for in BA course to do LLB later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by preet jas View Post
what subjects i should opt in BA in order to do LLB after that??
You can operate any specialization in BA Course as you like, Because any stream candidates are eligible to apply for LLB Course .

Only the candidate who Complete Bachelor degree are eligible for LLB Course . So you may apply for any one specialization in BA Course .

Information Regarding LLB Course :-

LBB Stands for Bachelor of Law . It is an Bachelor degree Course then duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semester . There is so many Colleges in India Offers this LLB Course . The Eligibility Criteria for LLB Course is differ from College to College .

To apply for LLB Course you should Complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University . You should need to secure Minimum 45% Percentage of marks and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates for 5% Percentage of marks .

There is no Age limit for LLB Course . The Admission for LLB Course is based on the Entrance Examination Performance . The Entrance Examination likeCommon Law Admission Test /Law School Admission Test / National Law School of India University Etc.. So , It's Mandatory , that you should crack the Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks .

To apply for Entrance Examination you need to Complete 12th standard / Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University . you should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in 12th board Examination . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

LLB Entrance Examination Pattern :-

♣ Aptitude Test
♣ Language Ability
♣ Legal Reasoning
♣ General Knowledge

Reference Books for LLB Entrance Examination :-

Best LLB Colleges in India :-

♣ Faculty of Law of the University of Delhi
♣ National Law Institute University
♣ Symbiosis Societys Law college
♣ Amity Law school
♣ National Law University
♣ NALSAR University of Law
♣ ILS Law college
♣ National Law School of India University
♣ New Law Academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?