5th January 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus for drug inspector? I have completed my B.Pharma degree

Hi,

This is anjani singh,I completed my B-pharma degree.

I want syallabus of drug inspector,so that i prepared for this.U please send it in my email id.
[email protected]

19th July 2013, 03:01 PM
nim@1990

Default Re: Syllabus for drug inspector? I have completed my B.Pharma degree

Dear,

I have attached Syllabus for drug inspector. please find attachment sheet.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf drug inspector syllabus.pdf(16.7 KB, 114 views)
19th July 2013, 08:44 PM
purnimashukla

Location: h.no. 1004, dwarkanagar lalmati kanchghar, east ghamapur,, jabalpur, mp(india)
Thumbs up Re: Syllabus for drug inspector? I have completed my B.Pharma degree

Welcome to Drug Inspector Exam Section. Here you will find Information about Drug Inspector Exam 2013 Dates, Notification, Syllabus, Pattern and Eligibility.

MP Vyapam Drug Inspector Recruitment 2013

MP Vyapam Drug Inspector Recruitment 2013MP Vyapam Drug Inspector Recruitment 2013MP Vyapam Drug Inspector Recruitment 2013MP Vyapam Drug Inspector Recruitment 2013
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Hyderabad invited applications for Drug Inspector in A. P Drug Control Administration Service.

APPSC Drug Inspector Exam:-

No of Vacancies:- 56

Min 18 - Max 36

Scale of Pay Rs:- 16150 - 42590

Educational Qualifications:- Must posses a degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical science or medicine with specialization in clinical pharmachology or microbiology from university established in India by law.

APPSC Drug Inspector Exam Pattern:-

Written Objective Type Examination

General Studies & Mental Ability - 150 qs - 150 marks - 150 minutes

Subject (One paper) - 150 qs - 300 marks - 150 minutes

Tatal :- 450 marks

The Written Examination will be held at Hyderabad only.

The Written Examination will be held on 29/04/2012

View More Details.

TNPSC Drugs Inspector Exam

Name of the Service:- Tamil Nadu Medical Service

No. of vacancies:- 90

Scale of pay:- Rs.9,300- 34,800/- (PB2) + 4,900/-G.P

Last date for submission of applications:- 12.04.2012

Date of writtern examination:- 05.05.2012 Time 10.00 am to 1.00 pm

Eligibility:-

Educational Qualification:-

A Degree in Pharmacy
or
A Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences
or
A Degree in Medicine with Specialization in Clinical Pharmacology
or
A Degree in Medicine with Specialization in Microbiology.

TNPSC Drugs Inspector Exam Pattern:-

i) Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical Sciences - Degree Standard - 200 Questions
ii) Clinical Pharmacology - P.G.Degree Standard - 120 Questions
iii) M.D. Micro Biology - P.G. Degree Standard - 120 Questions

The Question Paper in the subjects ‘Pharmacy’ / Pharmaceutical Sciences, Clinical Pharmacology, M.D. Microbiology and Pharmaceutical Chemistry will be set in English only.

Exam Fee:-

Rs.155/- (Examination Fee Rs.125/- + Cost of Application Rs.30/-)

CENTRES FOR EXAMINATION:- Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli and Tirunelveli

Click Here for More Details.

Odisha Public Service Commission Drug Inspector Exam

Eligibility:-

A candidate must be under 32 years and above 21 years of age on the 31st January, 2008 i.e he/she must not have been born earlier than 1st February, 1976 and not later than 31st January, 1987.

The upper age-limit is relaxable by 3 (three) years for candidates belonging to Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, 5 (five) years for candidates belonging to the categories of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Women and eligible Ex-Servicemen candidates.

Paper Pattern:-

(a) The selection of candidates for recruitment to the post shall be made on the basis of written test/examination and Viva Voce Test.

(b) The written examination will consist of two papers. The examination in Pharmacy will be covered in Paper-I consisting of 200 marks. The examination in General Knowledge will cover in Paper-II consisting of 50 marks.

(c) The Commission shall conduct the Viva Voce Test for 25 marks.

(d) The Commission will short-list the candidates to be called for viva voce test to a reasonable number taking into consideration the marks secured in the written examination above the cut-off point to be fixed by the Commission.

The plan of examination and board outlines of the syllabus for the said examination are enclosed (Appendix-I).

PLACE OF EXAMINATION :- The written examination will be held at Cuttack. It may also be held at Bhubaneswar/ Balasore/Berhampur/Sambalpur depending on the number of candidates from the respective zone.
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?