5th July 2011, 09:13 AM
sushil kore

Syllabus for Entrance Exam of Embedded System?

Sir, can you tell me the syllabus for the entrance exam of embedded system?Is there ,a seperate syllabus for entrance exam of various cources providede by you?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Embedded System?
  2. Which institute is good for embedded system course? Should I prefer M.E or training course for embedded system?
  3. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  4. When will the embedded course start? What is the fee for Embedded System course?
  5. Is there any course related to Embedded system(M.Tech) in the IITs?
  6. Which course should I do after doing Electronics Engineering so as to get a good job?
  7. Entrance exam course material for Embedded System and VLSI course in CDAC?
  8. How to join embedded system after doing final year project in embedded system
  9. How to go in the field of embedded system after B.Tech? What should I do after B.Tech to go in the field of embedded system
  10. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  11. List of best institutes for Embedded System training in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  12. How to do embedded system course if I am a fresher with EC branch?
  13. How can I apply for 6 months Training in Communications/Embedded Systems being an ECE graduate?
  14. How to prepare for UGC NET after passing M.E(Embedded System and Technology graduate
  15. Colleges for M.Tech in embedded system in AP through PGECET -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  17. What is the scope of getting private job after studying Embedded System? -- [New]
  18. List best companies to do internship in Embedded System?
5th July 2011, 05:02 PM
Nasira

Default Re: Syllabus for Entrance Exam of Embedded System?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushil kore View Post
Sir, can you tell me the syllabus for the entrance exam of embedded system?Is there ,a seperate syllabus for entrance exam of various cources providede by you?
you must have studied B.Sc in electronics or B.E/B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering to study about embedded system... Embedded systems is later or future part of electronics.
15th July 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Entrance Exam of Embedded System?

sir,can u tell me syllabus for embedded system.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?