15th December 2011, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

Does Work Experience required to pursue SAP in HR?

Hi i want to know that is it required to hav work experience to go for SAP career?

Related Questions:
  1. How can i study abroad after B.Tech (IT) and one year of work experience in SAP ABAP?
  2. Can I apply in GMAT to pursue Management Studies in any foreign school without any work experience being a B.A. student?
  3. Details of SAP course for B.Com graduating working in a private manufacturing firm?
  4. Can I do BCA along with SAP and then opt for MBA IT?
  5. Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best SAP-FI institutes in Bangalore
  7. SAP HR training institutes in Hyderabad?
  8. How much salary can we get for ICWAI job?
  9. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  10. How to make a career in SAP Field? I have done SAP ABAP Course but freshers are not recruited in SAP Field
  11. After B.E should I do M.Tech or MBA? I have passed diploma
  12. What to do after M.Com in economic and financial management(eafm)?
  13. How to apply in IT MNC if companies are not accepting M.Sc student?
  14. How to work in Motors Company? I want to do SAP course after dong MBA(Marketing and Sales)
  15. Whether SAP is beneficial for Marketing professional having 21 years of work experience? Procedure, course fee and duration of SAP?
  16. Is it possible to pursue MS after having 2 to 3 years experience?
  17. Qualification and work experience required for Ph.D in marketing? -- [New]
  18. How to do civil engineering oriented courses like Project management, Quality Assurance, Quantity Surveying , Planning or any other Special courses?
10th October 2016, 01:13 AM
jpiyush508
Junior Member+

Default Re: Does Work Experience required to pursue SAP in HR?

SAP Consultant is considered one of the Best Job in It Industry. However for a Fresher it's very difficult to start a Career. Many Top IT Companies generally Consider Experienced SAP Consultant. However if you have taken training from reputed SAP training institute and also qualified for Certifications examination, then there is high chance of getting job. You can also Start your Career in SAP in Start up companies and after working for 2-3 years you can shift to any TOP IT companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?