31st March 2017, 09:11 AM
Pal@1187

Syllabus of Indian Statistical Institute Admission to study B.Math course? Is it different from CBSE 12th syllabus?

Hello sir, I have completed 10th from CBSE and studying in 12th from CBSE board. I want to apply for Indian Statistical Institute Admission to study B.Math course. Please tell me what is the syllabus of this entrance exam? Is it different from CBSE 12th syllabus?

Related Questions:
  1. Indian Statistical Institute B.Math Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Syllabus of B.Stat entrance exam conducted by Indian Statistical Institute?
  3. Syllabus, model question papers and study materials for Indian Statistical Service exam?
  4. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Indian Statistical Institute B.Stats entrance exam?
  5. Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for JRF exam in Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)? How can I apply for the exam and what is the syllabus for the exam?
  7. Which should i choose among GSEB & CBSC in Gujarat?
  8. Is CBSE syllabus is difficult than any state board? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and cut off marks to apply for Indian Statistical Institute entrance exam? Can all universities students apply for it?
  10. What is the syllabus of MSTAT admission test? List good reference books?
  11. How to apply for admission in Indian Statistical Institute?
  12. Which board is better in terms of syllabus - CBSE or STATE BOARD? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  14. When will Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata will declare the results of the written test for admission in B.Stat(Hons) course?
  15. Indian Statistical Institute JRF in Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Graduation level courses at Indian Statistical Institute Delhi? How can I get admission?
  17. How can I prepare for 12th Commerce CBSE exam? Mathematics syllabus of 12th Commerce CBSE Board?
  18. Which is better CBSE or GBSE? Why CBSE syllabus is taught in GBSE?
23rd May 2017, 10:49 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of Indian Statistical Institute Admission to study B.Math course? Is it different from CBSE 12th syllabus?

Syllabus of ISI for admission is listed in the attachments given below.

It is almost similar to CBSE X, XI, XII syllabus of Mathematics.

Algebra and number theory, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus will be included in the question papers.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UGA-UGB-2015.pdf(184.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: pdf dean_bstat_bmath_2012.pdf(105.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: pdf dean_bstat_bmath_2013.pdf(61.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: pdf dean_bstat_bmath_2014.pdf(69.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: pdf Indian Statistical Institute B.Math Sample Paper 1.pdf(110.4 KB, 19 views)
File Type: pdf Indian Statistical Institute B.Math Sample Paper 2.pdf(106.0 KB, 12 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?