21st June 2014, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Graduation level courses at Indian Statistical Institute Delhi? How can I get admission?

sir,
what are the degree level course
offered by Indian statistical institute in Delhi.
How can i get admission in it?
please reply as soon as possble
thank you

1st September 2014, 02:16 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Graduation level courses at Indian Statistical Institute Delhi? How can I get admission?

Indian Statistical Institute

One is B.Stat.(Hons.) offered at Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata Campus and the other
is B.Math.(Hons.) offered at Indian Statistical Institute Bengaluru campus. There is no
bachelor degree course offered by Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi.

If you want to pursue graduation from Indian Statistical Institute then you will have to be
ready to take admission in Kolkata or Bengaluru as mentioned above.

The application process of entrance test for admission to various courses at Indian
Statistical Institute, starts in January/February.

Refer the official website of the institute for regarding course structure and any other detail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?