3rd February 2017, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for JRF exam in Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)? How can I apply for the exam and what is the syllabus for the exam?

Respected Sir, I want to appear for JRF exam in Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) but I want the details so that I can take further steps. I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to apply for JRF exam in Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)? How can I apply for the exam and what is the syllabus for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and cut off marks to apply for Indian Statistical Institute entrance exam? Can all universities students apply for it?
  2. Date of ISI (Indian statistical institute) exam? Where is is going to beheld in Visakhapatnam?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for ISI exam? When will be the exam conducted for ISI this year? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility criteria and important dates for entrance test of PhD or JRF conducted by ISI?
  5. Do candidates of B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Chemistry eligible for M.Sc in Statistics?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for JRF exam if my age is 30 years?
  7. Indian Statistical Institute JRF in Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Indian Statistical Institute JRF in Biological Anthropology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. When the notification of Indian Statistical Services recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for EAMCET exam? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam and when will be the application form out?
  11. Detailed information and procedure to apply in Indian Statistical Service exam for B.Stats candidate?
  12. When the notification of Indian Statistical Services exam will be released? Detailed information and eligibility to apply for B.Sc(Statistics) final year student?
  13. Indian Statistical Institute JRF in Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Coaching classes for preparation of ISI M.Maths entrance exam?
  15. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Statistics) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  16. Detailed information about Indian Statistical Institute JRF exam?
  17. Indian Statistical Institute JRF In Agriculture And Ecology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Top colleges offering M.Tech good technology in India? -- [Most Discussed]
14th March 2017, 09:56 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for JRF exam in Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)? How can I apply for the exam and what is the syllabus for the exam?

Indian Statistical Institute (ISI, Kolkata) is one of the top colleges in India. You are interested to apply for the JRF exam and want to know about the eligibility criteria for this exam.

**The eligibility criteria is that student must possess post graduation degree for JRF exam. You have not mentioned the discipline in which you want to apply. You will be surprised to know that the online application has started. So in my opinion you have to fill the online application before the last date i.e 15th March 2017.

**The exam is of descriptive nature. The exam consists of 11questions in which you have to solve any six of them. You have not mentioned the discipline, so in my opinion you have to download the syllabus through its official website.

**If you still have any doubt or want to go through the detailed advertisement then you can go through in below attachment.

Link to apply:http://www.isical.ac.in/~admission/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ISI kolkata admission 2017.pdf(128.9 KB, 36 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?