2nd March 2017, 12:57 PM

Syllabus of lateral entry entrance exam for B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering and want to get admission in degree course in Civil Engineering through lateral entry. Provide me syllabus of lateral entry entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  2. What is the syllabus followed for lateral entry exam in B.E Civil Engineering? Previous year question papers for lateral entry exam?
  3. What is the cutoff for Lateral Entry in Civil Engineering? How should I prepare for the Lateral Entry exam?
  4. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completing diploma 3 years course?
  5. Information about lateral entry in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  6. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  7. How may I get the syllabus for entrance exam which providing opportunities to take admission in Jharkhand engineering colleges through lateral entry?
  8. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  9. Information about lateral entry in Civil Engineering? Which are the top colleges in North India which provide lateral entry in Civil Engineering? Dates of the entrance tests?
  10. What should i do to join B.Tech after Diploma in ECE?
  11. Can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate from final year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What syllabus to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?
  12. JELET 2016 Civil engineering branch syllabus
  13. Am I eligible for B.Tech lateral entry in Kerala after completing 2nd year diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?
  14. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  15. Admission in B.Tech Civil is possible at DTU after completing Diploma? Procedure for taking admission and entrance exam details?
  16. Syllabus and previous years question papers for lateral entry entrance exam for civil engineering diploma holder in UPTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Career options except B.Arch for Diploma holder in Architecture?
  18. Syllabus to be followed for MIT Manipal Entrance exam for lateral entry?
30th December 2017, 09:20 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of lateral entry entrance exam for B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. The syllabus of LEET exam varies from state technical university to other. You need to visit the official website of your state technical exam conducting authority for syllabus. You have not mentioned your state.

Diploma candidates need to have at least 60% marks to apply for LEET exam of your state. This exam gives you opportunity to get direct admission in second year of engineering.
19th July 2019, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of lateral entry entrance exam for B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

Syllabus for lateral entry test in SSM CLG Srinagar for 2019 year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?