10th December 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Which jobs are best for Indian Lady?

Which job is best for indian lady...please tell me the details for the same

5th February 2013, 10:59 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which jobs are best for Indian Lady?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which job is best for indian lady...please tell me the details for the same
Hi

This is a good question as in today's world its a fact that Women and girls are not safe everywhere. But it doesn't mean that they should stop and sit back home. But yeah an intelligent choice of job, workplace, job profile can prove beneficiary and solve both the purposes of working as well as being secure. In my first suggestion/opinion I would recommend :-

1. Bank Jobs.

SBI is the best bank in India and its offering HUGE vacancies this year. I would urge all the graduate girls to take part in it with enthusiasm and crack it. This would not only secure their future but also join them with the brand for life long.

There are of course other banks too that can be applied. Look out for the IBPS, RBI and NABARD Notifications.

2. Teaching Jobs/Education Jobs

These days many colleges, universities and schools are opening up and they would need quality faculty. I would suggest if you wish you can contribute to the students by spreading your knowledge.

3. Counselling Jobs/Consultancy Jobs.

Many students/job less people need counselling, need to get motivated you can work towards them in NGO's, and other such organizations.

4. Medicinal Jobs, Internships, Research Assistant fellowships, etc.

Doctoral lines are good and into studies. Only Biology girls can apply for it though.

5. PLEASE AVOID BPO/KPO AND CORPORATE JOBS !! (i.e in B/C/D Grade companies). They are deadly and can spoil girls anytime. I would plea to the girls not to get attracted to them at any costs. There are a million more options to start a career with.

Rest there are designing, music, cooking, fashion, dance, etc and more such creative careers that can be looked forward to.

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?