24th August 2012, 09:09 AM
gumme

Syllabus for ONGC entrance for mechanical? Solved question papers and tips to crack GK Part

Plz send me the syllabus for ongc entrance for mechanical , along with previous solved papers and tips to crack the gk part

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for ONGC entrance exam? I am a B.E graduate from Mechanical
  2. How can I prepare to crack ONGC Mechanical GT recruitment exam? -- [New]
  3. ONGC solved question papers for B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering? Which books to prepare for the Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Sub inspector previous year question papers(Andhra Pradesh)? What is the syllabus? Tips to crack SI?
  6. Last 10 years ONGC papers with syllabus for mechanical engineering? Books to be referred?
  7. Solved previous years question papers for Mechanical engineering? I am giving ONGC exam
  8. Previous years solved Question Papers of ONGC Exam for Mechanical stream?
  9. Last 5 years solved question papers of ONGC Karaikal for diploma in mechanical?
  10. Syllabus, General Awareness topics, preparation tips, Model and previous years question papers for ONGC recruitment exam? Scope in ONGC?
  11. ONGC Graduate Aptitude Previous years solved question papers?
  12. Previous 10 years question papers for Mechanical GET entrance for ONGC?
  13. Question papers of ONGC? What is the syllabus for the same for diploma in mechanical stream?
  14. Last 10 years question papers and syllabus of mechanical engineering for ONGC exam
  15. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Syllabus and previous years question papers for ONGC GT?
  17. Last 10 years ONGC solved papers for mechanical branch?
  18. Previous years question papers of ONGC entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?