24th August 2012, 09:04 AM
gumme

What is the syllabus for ONGC entrance exam? I am a B.E graduate from Mechanical

I am a B.E graduate from mechanical , I need the syllabus for ongc entrance exam along with the solved previous papers and tips to crack the GK part of the paper.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering? Which books to prepare for the Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Last 10 years ONGC papers with syllabus for mechanical engineering? Books to be referred?
  3. Syllabus for upcoming ONGC Entrance Exam for Graduate Trainees?
  4. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. What is the syllabus for ONGC GT exam in mechanical engineering
  6. What is the syllabus of ONGC GT Mechanical Engineering written technical entrance exam
  7. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?
  8. What is the syllabus for ONGC entrance(Mechanical) exam? Books which I should refer?
  9. Syllabus for E&TC engineering and for mechanical engineering
  10. What is the syllabus of MBA HR stream of ONGC Graduate Trainee entrance exam
  11. Previous years question papers of ONGC entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  12. Syllabus for ONGC Graduate Trainee exam?
  13. ONGC Graduate Trainee syllabus and books for Chemist post? -- [New]
  14. How to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment written exam for mechanical engineering?
  15. Which book should I refer for HR and what is the syllabus? I am having ONGC graduate trainee entrance exam next month
  16. Syllabus and Exam pattern for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam for Transportation? Which books to prepare for this Exam?
  17. Last 10 years question papers and syllabus of mechanical engineering for ONGC exam
  18. Previous 10 years papers of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam in Mechanical Branch
24th March 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for ONGC entrance exam? I am a B.E graduate from Mechanical

How to cack ongc exam paper of me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?