9th March 2012, 09:06 AM

Syllabus for AAI Exam for Electrical stream? Last date to apply for this Exam in online?

i want to know the syllabus for AAI exam in Electrical Stream and last date for applying online.

Related Questions:
  1. Can Freshers apply for AAI Exam?
  2. Details of JST exam? After B.Tech Electrical and Electronics stream can I appear for this exam? Syllabus of the exam and the books to be referred?
  3. Is there any negative marking in AAI examination? -- [New]
  4. Model question paper and syllabus of AAI, for the post Sr. Assistant Electronics?
  5. AAI Senior Assistant (Electronics) Exam Pattern and Syllabus -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When is the exam of AAI(ATC) and AAI(Electronics)? Can I apply for both the exams simultaneously?
  7. What is the date of AAI junior Executive(technology) exam? What is the timing and the syllabus?
  8. Syllabus and previous year question paper for AAI JE(ATC) exam for Electrical Engineering stream
  9. What is the syllabus of the entrance exam for AAI? I am a Lawyer
  10. What is the date of the exam for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) AAI and syllabus?
  11. When will be the next entrance exam for AAI?
  12. What is the syllabus of AAI Junior Executive? What is the pattern and from where to get the model question papers for IT and Operations?
  13. Syllabus and previous years papers for electrical stream to GETCO exam
  14. What is the syllabus for AAI IT manager exam? Which books should i refer?
  15. Syllabus of AAI exam for electronics stream students?
  16. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for GETCO Exam in Electrical stream?
  17. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for AAI Exam for the position of Senior Assistant?
  18. Exam pattern, Syllabus and previous year Question Papers for the position of BIS Scientist in Electrical stream?
14th March 2012, 10:29 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for AAI Exam for Electrical stream? Last date to apply for this Exam in online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i want to know the syllabus for AAI exam in Electrical Stream and last date for applying online.

AAI Stands for Airport Authority of India

Eligibility for Junior Executive(Electronics) :-

The candidate must be completed bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology in the following disciplines of Electronics/Telecommunication/Information from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.The candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination.

Maximum age limits for this examination is 27 years at the time of appearing for AAI examination and Upper age limits is given to the reserved categories.5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.

Eligibility for Junior Executive(ATC) :-

The candidate who are completed bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology in the following disciplines of Electronics/Telecommunication/Information Technology from a recognized University or equivalent qualification OR M.Sc degree in Physics/Electronics/Computer Science/Mathematics.The candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination.

Maximum age limits for this examination is 27 years at the time of appearing for AAI examination and Upper age limits is given to the reserved categories.5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.

Syllabus of AAI exam :-
  • General English
  • General Knowledge
  • Elective Paper from Concerned Engineering Stream
  • Mental ability

AAI Important dates :-

Date of Online Registration :- 28.02.12

Last date for Online Registration :- 30.03.12
Online Application :-

Candidate may apply Online Application using the website :- http://203.145.141.162/ors/

Official Website :- http://www.aai.aero/public_notices/a...t/main_new.jsp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?