16th June 2012, 10:02 PM
patkai

Will I be able to sit for GMAT exam/Minimum qualification required in India for GMTA?

I want to know how i will able to set in the exam of GMAT ? What is the minimum qualification in India for GM TA ?

7th October 2012, 10:11 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I be able to sit for GMAT exam/Minimum qualification required in India for GMTA?

Syllabus of GMAT:
• Arithmetic
• Elementary Algebra and
• Basic Geometry
• Verbal Syllabus:-

Sentence Correction:- Sentence correction questions account for about a third or 13 to 14 questions in the verbal section of the GMAT test. These questions test an aspirant's proficiency in standard structured English. Though the rules that govern structured English writing are aplenty, being aware of the most commonly test 20 or 25 common errors will help you get most of the questions in this section right. Sample Sentence Correction Question.

Critical Reasoning:- In these type of questions, a small passage is given that is followed by a question. The critical reasoning questions are intended to assess your ability to construct and evaluate logically valid arguments. Sample Critical Reasoning Question.

Reading Comprehension:-
About a third of the 41 questions in the verbal section of the GMAT test are Reading Comprehension questions. Usually, there will be three to four passages each with about 3 to 4 questions. Topics could vary from arts and humanities to science and technology to economics. Sample Reading Comprehension Question.

Books for the same:

The Official Guide for GMAT
The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 12th Edition (Official Guide for the GMAT Review)
The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review, 2nd Edition

Thanks...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?