4th June 2016, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

When will I be called for the job having got selected in Wipro WIMS?

I am from this year batch, and I have been placed in Wipro WIMS. I want to know when will i be called for the job? Plz inform as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for Wipro WIMS program? Does it include 12th standard Maths or verbal and reasoning questions?
  2. When will WIPRO give me the joining date?
  3. How enroll for Wipro's WIMS or WASE 2016 programs?
  4. How may I get my WIPRO appointment letter? I have selected in WIPRO but till now I have not received my offer letter. What should I do?
  5. When will Wipro WIMS send offer letters to eligible candidates for interviews? Will it come by post or mail?
  6. Is WIPRO WASE better or WIMS?
  7. When Wipro Technologies will offer Call Letter if selected through on-campus interview?
  8. Whether a candidate is eligible to get job if selected in Wipro WASE but had a backlog in B.Tech?
  9. Can i get detail of MS Degree and it's syllabus?
  10. Is WIMS(Wipro infotech of master in science) a useful career? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What to do if I am selected for HR Interview but did not receive any notification from Wipro?
  12. When I will get my Offer Letter if selected last week in Wipro?
  13. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  14. Should I go for Wipro WASE program or MCA?
  15. Which are the courses available after BCA other than MCA? Which course will be good for me if I have a good command on programming languages like Java, .NET? Which are the colleges in Pune?
  16. Whether a candidate will be selected in Wipro-WASE if having an academic backlog?
  17. When will I be called by WIPRO to join the job? How much salary is provided after training period?
  18. When will I receive the Call Letter from wipro if got selected for Wipro WASE program?
9th June 2016, 03:51 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I be called for the job having got selected in Wipro WIMS?

For your kind information i want to tell you that WIMS stands for Wipro Infotech Master of Science. If you are selected in WIMS then you will be called shortly for the job. Before calling you for job the concern authority will have to complete their recruitment formalities. Generally they will take 2 to 3 months for giving you job offer after your selection. So my suggestion to you is that you should wait till they issue job offer and utilize your time elsewhere.
10th June 2016, 01:29 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: When will I be called for the job having got selected in Wipro WIMS?

So, have you given your final round that is HR round?
If, yes and if you have got positive feedback from the HR then make sure that you will be receiving the offer letter soon.

Once, you received the offer letter, then afterward you will also receive job letter after 7 days most probably.

Just assume that after the HR round it take maximum of 2 months sand minimum of 1 month to be called by the employer for the joining.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?