10th December 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in Wipro or TCS after completing Computer Engineering? How can I prepare for the Aptitude test?

Respected Sir, My name is Pooja and I have scored 84.36% marks in class 10th and 72.36% marks in class 12th. I am currently pursuing 3rd year Computer Engineering. I want to know can I get a job in Wipro or TCS after completing Computer Engineering? How can I prepare for the Aptitude test? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack Aptitude Test of Wipro being an M.Sc(Computer Science) student?
  2. Which course to do to get a job in companies like TCS, Infosys or WIPRO after passing B.Tech computer engineering?
  3. Placement papers of TCS, Wipro, Accenture and infosys aptitude test?
  4. Question papers for TCS and WIPRO? How to crack the aptitude test of any company?
  5. What is the job criteria in WIPRO, TCS company after completing computer engineering
  6. How should i prepare for aptitude test for TCS?
  7. How can I prepare to crack TCS Aptitude Test? Is there any negative marking allotment? Latest pattern and books for preparation?
  8. How can I prepare and crack Aptitude Test of TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  9. Which books should I refer to prepare to crack TCS written aptitude test?
  10. Examination pattern of Wipro written test for recruitment? Tips to prepare for the test?
  11. How can I prepare to crack Wipro Off-Campus Aptitude Test?
  12. List of books considered beneficial for TCS aptitude and logical reasoning?
  13. How can I prepare for Aptitude Test and Technical Interview of TCS?
  14. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  15. How to prepare for aptitude test? List of books considered beneficial for preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to prepare for aptitude test? Are there any books which are recommended?
  17. Latest question papers for Wipro Aptitude test with solutions?
  18. List of books considered beneficial for English aptitude? What's the question format of TCS, CTS, Infosys and wipro?
12th December 2016, 08:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in Wipro or TCS after completing Computer Engineering? How can I prepare for the Aptitude test?

Yes, you can definitely get a job in TCS or Wipro. Since you are pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, so if you do not have any pending backlogs and have above 60℅ throughout your career, you will be eligible. The standard of aptitude test is different in both companies . You need to have rigorous practice of aptitude questions. Ensure you are clear with the concepts. Books from RS Agarwal or Arun Sharma are if great help and adequate to have a good preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?