18th October 2010, 06:02 PM
jenshi888

Which books is better to prepare for Engineering Assistant in AIR and DD? Is the syllabus same for every candidate who has different qualifications?

Dear Sir,
I am B.Sc Physics candidate so I would like to know about the book which is better to prepare for Engineering assistant in AIR & DD. Pls send me the name of book. And I would like to know one more thing, Is the syllabus same for every candidate who has different qualification? Pls do reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to become a Pilot after completion of 12th class?
  2. Required qualification and syllabus to appear for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  3. Syllabus for AAI exam? How to prepare for it? Books to be referred? Qualifications required to write the exam?
  4. How to prepare for Power Grid Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE? Syllabus and best books to prepare for the Exam?
  5. Detailed Syllabus to prepare for FCI Assistant Grade III Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. SSC coaching could be helpful in cracking Combined Defence Services examination or vice versa? -- [New]
  7. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Senior Assistant(Electronics) written exam?
  8. Which Books to prepare for the Entrance Exam for the positon of Assistant Grade III of FCI?
  9. How can I prepare myself physically to become an Air Hostess?
  10. How can I become a locomotive pilot in Indian Railways?
  11. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam?
  12. How to prepare for Indian Air Force exam while doing B.E Mechanical Engineering? Which books to refer?
  13. Syllabus to prepare for the entrance exam of ISRO assistant post?
  14. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade recruitment exam?
  15. Syllabus and Pattern of IAF Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How can I prepare for ESI exam for OT assistant? Books to be referred?
  17. Which Books should I prepare for Postal Assistant Exam?
  18. What syllabus to prepare for IES Exam for Civil Engineering? Which books should I prepare for this?
6th June 2011, 02:57 AM
sohailkhan778

Default Re: Which books is better to prepare for Engineering Assistant in AIR and DD? Is the syllabus same for every candidate who has different qualifications?

T.H.khan is the author of book.its a diploma book for engg. n i think its good for referance for entarnce exam.
26th August 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books is better to prepare for Engineering Assistant in AIR and DD? Is the syllabus same for every candidate who has different qualifications?

i have just complete my diploma in E.C. SO PLEASE give a suggestion for further study & job related to diploma in E.C
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?