14th January 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Career in SAP after passing B.E(ENTC)?

respected sir,
i m BE(ENTC) from mum.uni...i wann do career in SAP.....so how could i go through it....tell me in details

30th January 2018, 08:21 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career in SAP after passing B.E(ENTC)?

Having completed BE in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, there is no direct stream in SAP for you to opt for.

However you can choose any of the below streams in SAP
SAP in Material Managment
SAP in Warehouse Management
SAP in ABAP
SAP in BASIS

As per career opportunities, there would be good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates after completion of SAP course with any of the stream.

You will be offered very good salaries after reaching Tech Lead level which may take 3 years for a Fresher.

You will be having many onsite job opportunities as well since most of the projects of SAP are US based or global projects.

But for a Fresher to get job on SAP, External certification is necessary.

So, I would suggest you to complete the SAP course with the stream as per your interest and complete the certification.

Select Coaching Institute in such a way that
-it would provide Job Assistance
-Resume Preparation
-Real Time project explanation
-Tips for Interview preparation and cracking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?