17th February 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How to study for aptitude test after passing ENTC engineering

I am entc engg student.how to study for aptitude test,group discusion and interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any any vacancy for ENTC engineering?
  2. How to study at IISET after passing 12th with 95% in total 6 subjects? Is it compulsory to write the aptitude test?
  3. How to get a government job in ENTC? I am a 3rd year ENTC student
  4. List of companies offering job for electronic and telecommunication engineering students? What are the opportunities in the communication sector for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I try for Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam after passing ECE engineering from GCOEA? List of government jobs in Maharashtra for ENTC engineering?
  6. Books to be referred for GET aptitude test examination
  7. How should I study for Aptitude test? Books which I should refer? Tips to crack the HR interview round?
  8. Which course should I join after doing ENTC engineering? Where are the classes in Pune?
  9. Career in SAP after passing B.E(ENTC)?
  10. What types of questions are asked in placements aptitude written test and HR interviews?
  11. How can I get admission in SNDT in any college for degree in ENTC?
  12. Information about the recruitment of ENTC engineers in Government sector?
  13. How to prepare for aptitude test? List of books considered beneficial for preparation?
  14. How can I crack aptitude test? -- [New]
  15. Information about government jobs in Maharshtra for ENTC engineering
  16. Is there any course available if I am a final year student of ENTC engineering?
  17. What is the passing marks required in aptitude test for aptitude loco pilot?
  18. How to take admission in Mechanical or ENTC trade in engineering after scoring 93 marks in PCM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?