28th June 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get an Education Loan to study MBA after completing B.Tech with backlog?

Hello Everyone,
I am a 3rd year student of B.Tech. After completing my B.Tech I want to do MBA. I want to take an Education Loan for studying MBA. But I got a backlog in 1 subject during my 2nd year and I have to appear the backlog exam now. In this can I am eligible to get Bank Education Loan?

29th June 2016, 11:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get an Education Loan to study MBA after completing B.Tech with backlog?

You have no existing backlog at time of application of education loan to any bank for Master of Business Administration. During application, banks ask for marksheet of previous degree and education board and those found with failed status or backlog are rejected.

You are at present in third year of engineering, you can easily clear your backlog before completion of your degree. Backlog paper examination is held with regular examination and you can appear for it and obtain good marks to overcome backlog.

Along with previous marksheets, bank will ask for entrance exam result, approval letter of your college from recognized bodies like AICTE, UGC etc , loan letter from institute containing fee structure.
30th June 2016, 08:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get an Education Loan to study MBA after completing B.Tech with backlog?

There is no problem with the history of backlog in B.Tech course while applying for education loan to pursue higher studies provided you clear the backlog. The bank will ask for previous academic records and at that time there should not be any pending backlog. You should clear your backlog as soon as possible or at least before completion of B.Tech course and admission in MBA course. When you get admission call for MBA course and you apply for education loan there should not be any active backlogs of B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?