31st May 2012, 12:04 AM
shrund

Is there any chance for master program in Fine Arts? List of the colleges or institutes? I have done B.Pharmacy

I hv done my B.Pharmacy. Is there any chance for Master program in Fine Art?? or which course is suitable for me?
I hv 'A' grade in intermediate examination, please send me courses information and list of colleges or institutes....

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer PhD in Fine Arts in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  2. Detailed information and list of colleges which offers Master of Fine Arts?
  3. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  5. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  6. List of colleges which offers Master's in Fine Arts in Delhi?
  7. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  8. Colleges providing Master in Fine Arts from distance learning?
  9. How can I go for distance education in Master of Fine Arts?
  10. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  11. List of the top recognize institutes along with their web-address for design and fine arts course?
  12. List of institutes offering bachelor's degree in fine arts through correspondence in Delhi?
  13. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  14. Details of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering offering Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth UP?
  15. Master of Fine Arts degree after B.A.?
  16. How should I attend BFA entrance?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Commerce girl candidate? List of colleges?
  18. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
9th May 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any chance for master program in Fine Arts? List of the colleges or institutes? I have done B.Pharmacy

i had completed b tech with distinction , is there any chance to do pg or pg diploma course in case of fine arts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?