3rd June 2011, 04:43 AM
leetrott

Any chance to get a scholarship to pursue M.S in Germany after scoring 58% in Engineering?

sir/madam i want to do MS FROM GERMANY.i have 58% in my engineering.if there any chance of scholarship and can i will do my

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 58% in Engineering can I do MS in Germany? Any chance to get scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  3. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  4. Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for scholarship for doing masters in Germany? -- [New]
  6. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  7. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  8. Can i pursue Engineering in IT field on the basis of scholarship?
  9. How to do masters from Germany after scoring 60% in B.Tech
  10. How to get scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany after B.Tech ECE?
  11. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue MS in Germany after completing engineering with 65% and 18 backlogs?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get study scholarhip for doing automobile engineering in Germany?
  14. Which exam is better between IELTS and TOFEL? Should I take GRE if I want to pursue MS in Germany? Will I get good universities and scholarships after scoring 62% in B.E?
  15. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  16. How to do BSc in civil engineering in Germany?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
12th November 2011, 12:13 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Any chance to get a scholarship to pursue M.S in Germany after scoring 58% in Engineering?

Almost all the German universities offer scholarships to most of it's students.
So you have a chance of getting it irrespective of % but you need to deposit some huge amount to the university to assure them that you will be maintaining the required attendance.
12th November 2011, 04:19 PM
dance form

Default Re: Any chance to get a scholarship to pursue M.S in Germany after scoring 58% in Engineering?

There are chances of getting scholarships to do MS in Germany, though your previous academic records should be consistently good. You may also get scholarships on the basis of the extra qualifications possessed by you. There are different eligibility criteria for different universities for scholarships. For more information regarding scholarships you can visit the following website:www.scholars4dev.com
12th November 2011, 04:27 PM
dance form

Thumbs up Re: Any chance to get a scholarship to pursue M.S in Germany after scoring 58% in Engineering?

There are chances of getting scholarships to do MS in Germany, though your previous academic records should be consistently good. You may also get scholarships on the basis of the extra qualifications possessed by you. There are different eligibility criteria for different universities for scholarships. For more information regarding scholarships you can visit the following website:www.scholars4dev.com
12th November 2011, 08:02 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

You can get it..there are many universities in Germany which provides you good scholarships.
12th September 2013, 05:15 PM
prashanthreddydeva

Thumbs up Re: Any chance to get a scholarship to pursue M.S in Germany after scoring 58% in Engineering?

To accomplish your goal firstly you have to clear GRE and TOFEL exams with good reasonable marks then it is possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?