19th May 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

What jobs do we have to get after Biotechnology?

what jobs do we get after biotecnology?..please tel me what are they

Related Questions:
  1. Any opportunities for B.Tech Biotechnology students in Indian Railway? Can I try other jobs in Indian Railway which are unrelated to Biotechnology?
  2. In which sectors can I get jobs after doing M.Tech Biotechnology for Ph.D Biotechnology?
  3. Government Job Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?
  4. Biotechnology Jobs and Basic Salaries: M.Sc with biotechnology after B.Sc with biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Types of jobs available after MSc Biotechnology? Could I get industrial jobs?
  6. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  7. Which companies offer jobs for freshers in Biotechnology Research Fields?
  8. Biotechnology jobs in lucknow and banaras
  9. How to get a good job after passing Biotech?
  10. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  11. Jobs after B.Tech. in biotechnology
  12. Which course to choose to go for masters degree after completing B.Tech Biotech?
  13. Companies offering jobs for Freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology? Salary offered for the candidates?
  14. List of companies which offers job for B.Sc(Biotechnology) student? -- [New]
  15. What are the jobs offered after completing M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  16. What are the jobs available after B.Tech Biotechnology?
  17. What is better between Biotechnology and Microbiology?
  18. What are the jobs for MSc Biotechnology freshers?
28th November 2014, 07:04 PM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: What jobs do we have to get after Biotechnology?

You can get job in any company which are related to Biological research in field of Foods, Medicine, Nutrition supplement company etc. You can also go for laboratories of India which are related in this field. You can also go for government jobs in field of Agriculture and Forensic research, Laboratory expert etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?