13th January 2017, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Are there any courses available in Medical Field for a BCA student? How can he apply for the course?

Respected Sir, I am a BCA student and now I want to change my Field to Medical so I want to know are there any courses available in Medical Field for a BCA student? How can he apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th January 2017, 09:31 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are there any courses available in Medical Field for a BCA student? How can he apply for the course?

You can only change the field to medical if you have a completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Then you can opt for following short term course
>> Computer Aided drug design and certificate.
>> Sociology of Health and Illness.
>> Healthy entrepreneurship
>> E Health Foundation course.

** The above course duration is from 15 days to 30 days.
** Above course will lead you towards general practician , surgeon, medical technician, hospital administrator, pharmacist and more.
15th January 2017, 01:32 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any courses available in Medical Field for a BCA student? How can he apply for the course?

The first thing I would like to let you know that the basic requirement for going in the medical course is Biology at the higher secondary level or any equivalent degree course.

So being a BCA ( Bachelor of Computer Application ) degree holder which is basically concerned with technical and software aspects you are not eligible for joining medical field unless you have pursued biology at your higher secondary level otherwise you will have to reappear in your higher secondary degree course with Biology this time.
26th January 2020, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I completed my degrees in IT now I wanna change my career in Medical field.So which course should i take ?
25th November 2021, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bca I need to do any medical course....please suggest me
14th March 2022, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Am A bca graduate in 12th i pursued bioscience so can i opt medical coding after bca????
30th May 2022, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Im a bca graduate medical field poga mudiyuma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?