20th March 2016, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses available to do for BCA student? Should I opt for Multimedia courses?

Hello,
I am a BCA final year student. I have no interest in programming. Can I do Multimedia courses? Please give me the detail which course I can join after my BCA?

23rd March 2016, 11:57 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses available to do for BCA student? Should I opt for Multimedia courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a BCA final year student. I have no interest in programming. Can I do Multimedia courses? Please give me the detail which course I can join after my BCA?
The aspirant can do MCA after BCA. It is one of the natural choices for the BCA student. You can also choose M.Sc in Computer Science or M.Sc in IT or you can study multimedia courses or animation courses like 2D or 3D courses or web designing courses or hardware courses or PGDCA or MBA or UPSC Civil Services or Law courses or PG Diploma in Management or Information Security Management or Short term courses like mobile repairing, hardware and networking or B.Ed etc. There are many options available for BCA graduates; you should approach the course with open mind and study. The courses are offered in various institutions in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?