22nd June 2018, 08:34 AM
Ramdevc31

Is there any difficulty to join Indian Air Force for a candidate suffering from teeth dislocation?

Sir, I have teeth dislocation issue. It is my dream to join Indian Air Force. So, I just want to know that is there any difficulty to join Indian Air Force in this condition? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate having lost 2 teeth and had surgery for that?
  2. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a candidate after going under Hydrocele operation?
  3. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  4. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a girl candidate?
  5. Possibility to join Indian Air Force if suffering from myopic 0.75 Glass? Terms and conditions for it?
  6. Is there any difficulty to join Indian Air Force for 10th student who is weak in Physical Science? -- [New]
  7. Can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Air Force?
  8. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a girl candidate with 5 years of IT experience?
  10. Can I join Indian Air Force with 84% in Maths, 87% in Physics, 93% in English and 88.2% aggregate in 12th?
  11. Chances to join Indian Air Force for M.Arch candidate?
  12. Is it difficult to join Indian Air Force for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  14. What should I study further after completion of 12th to join Indian Air Force?
  15. How can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate from B.Com course and with an age of 21 years?
  16. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  17. Can I join Indian Air Force being a BTech Civil girl candidate?
  18. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
28th June 2018, 04:41 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to join Indian Air Force for a candidate suffering from teeth dislocation?

No, teeth dislocation is not a issue to join in IAF.

For getting into IAF (Indian Air Force) you need to attend the exam conducted by UPSC.

There are few eligibility requirements which are mentioned below:

- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The educational qualification required is a 10+2 in PCM related subjects from any recognized board.
- The age limit should be between 16.5 - 19 years.
- The candidate should be physically & mentally fit.

After clearing the exam you need to attend the medical test in which your medical conditions will be checked and given points. The teeth should be strong, original and should not have any teeth diseases.
Since you have a teeth dislocation it will not be problem you can consult a doctor and repair your teeth or you can even in the IAF with teeth dislocation.

For more details you can check the official website of UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?