26th August 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate having lost 2 teeth and had surgery for that?

i am lost front two teeth while playing, i am undergone surgery. i have arrangement in my teeth.
Can i able to join Indian air force or permanent rejected.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Pilot after completion of 10th?
  2. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  4. After Cataract Surgery in both eyes, can I be eligibility for joining technical wing of Indian Army or Navy or Air Force?
  5. Chances to join Indian Air Force for M.Arch candidate?
  6. Can a candidate be eligible to join Air Force after completion of 10th Class?
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after passing commerce?
  8. How can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate from B.Com course and with an age of 21 years?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  10. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015 -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible for Indian Air Force being a candidate of 4th year B.Tech IT?
  12. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  13. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force having scored 65% in HSC?
  14. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronic Science?
  15. Is a student from management background eligible to join any field of indian air force?
  16. How can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate with an age of 16 years?
  17. Am I eligible to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?
  18. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
8th February 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate having lost 2 teeth and had surgery for that?

Sir i have only 27 teeth. I lost my 1 teeth in playing game. And there are some gap in my teeth. Can i join indian army?
12th April 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate having lost 2 teeth and had surgery for that?

Sir will I selected for nda air force ihave lost one of my tooth ,so I want to decided to took one artificial tooth to fill the 32 tooth as per required by NDA .please sir reply soon as soon as possible.
26th April 2022, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

my brother wants to join the IAF. But he had gone through a spinal cord sugery in his childhood. is he eligible for the post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?