4th July 2018, 01:04 AM
Bedvai

Is there any difficulty to secure MNC job with below 7.5 CGPA in BTech of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology?

Hello friends, I am doing BTech course from Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology. I want to know that if I secure below 7.5 CGPA in my BTech then I can face difficulty to secure job in MNC? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better college to study B.Tech among Techno India and Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology?
  2. Admission procedure to study B.Ed in Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University?
  3. Details regarding admission in PhD (Mechanical) at Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in M.Phil Computer Science at Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata? Selection procedure for it?
  5. How may I get a B.Ed application form for Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad Urdu Open University?
  6. How to download application form for B.Ed course of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University?
  7. AICTE approval of a particular Delhi college
  8. Where can i pursue Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. Biotechnology course in West Bengal?
  9. Previous years question papers of MAKAUT B.Pharmacy 4th semester exam
  10. List of colleges offering BSc(Genetics) in Hoogly and Burdwan
  11. What is the rank required for JIS college of engineering under WBUT?
  12. List of government colleges available for 578 rank holder in WBJEE JELET
  13. Am I eligible to do study in Earth science after BCA in USA?
  14. Can I apply for B.Ed after completion of BCA and MCA in West Bengal?
  15. Possibility to secure PSU job for a female candidate with 5.5 CGPA in BTech? -- [New]
  16. Can I get MANIT Bhopal for B.Tech after scoring 140 marks in AIEEE under general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can i get a seat in MANIT Bhopal after scoring 162 marks in AIEEE?
  18. List of master degree courses available in IITs and NITs for B.Sc Mathematics holder? Procedure of admission for it?
14th July 2018, 03:22 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to secure MNC job with below 7.5 CGPA in BTech of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology?

No, you'll not problem in getting jobs in any MNC.

The basic eligibility asked by the MNC is a candidate should complete a bachelors or graduation or its equivalent education in related subjects with minimum 65 - 70% from any recognised university.
The candidate should have good command on the subjects, communication skills, fluent English, managing & problem solving skills.

So, if you secure less than 7.5 CGPA you'll not face difficulty in getting jobs but you need to have good knowledge in subjects and able to crack the interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?