15th June 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Ed after completion of BCA and MCA in West Bengal?

I have done BCA from Vinayaka Mission University via distance mode or education. After that I completed MCA from Moulana Abul Kalam Azad University (WBUT). Can I apply for B.Ed course now?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do NCTE approved B.Ed under distance education from SMU?
  3. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?
  4. Can I apply for training as a Pilot or Sailor after BCA?
  5. Am I eligible for BCA in colleges in West Bengal? I have passed 12th in science with 58%
  6. List of streams available to do Ph.D after MCA? How can I do Ph.D from West Bengal University Of Technology?
  7. Is B.Ed degree valid in West Bengal SSC?
  8. Which would be better among government and private MCA institution to get a better job placement?
  9. Is there any chance to get scholarship after getting admitted in MBA/MCA college? List of top MCA colleges in West Bengal? What is the course fee?
  10. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for BCA and D.El.ED completed candidate?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Lecturer job in West Bengal colleges after completion of M.Phil?
  12. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  13. Can I apply for JNU MCA if I have 55.8% in 10+2 and YGPA 8.0 in BCA?
  14. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  15. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  16. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  17. Can I apply for SSC of West Bengal? I have completed my UG from outside of West Bengal
  18. Can I apply for SLET exam of West Bengal being MCA pass out from IGNOU?
21st June 2018, 01:05 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed after completion of BCA and MCA in West Bengal?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination to get admission in B.Ed course.

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education and it is two year course. The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The minimum required aggregate is 50%. So, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination to get admission in the course.
21st June 2018, 07:37 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed after completion of BCA and MCA in West Bengal?

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Education:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for B.Ed course.

2. You need to have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for B.Ed course.

You can apply for B.Ed course after completion of B.Ed and MCA in West Bengal.
23rd June 2018, 09:34 PM
manjira...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done BCA from Vinayaka Mission University via distance mode or education. After that I completed MCA from Moulana Abul Kalam Azad University (WBUT). Can I apply for B.Ed course now?
Yes you can apply for B.Ed after completing your MCA.

B.Ed is Bachelor of Education. It is a Graduate level professional program which is necessary for candidates to pass to work as teachers in the schools and other educational institutions. This course is regulated by the statutory body National Council of Teachers Education(NCTE). The duration of this course is 2years.

The eligibility criteria to apply for the course are:-

><There is no age limitation

><The candidates should have passed graduation level from a recognized university. The post-graduate candidates are also eligible.

><The minimum marks required to apply for B.Ed course is 50% in aggregate or equivalent. For SC/ST candidates marks relaxation is provided.

The admission is conducted based on counseling and interview. Some colleges also conduct entrance examination for admission. Most of the colleges prefer postgraduate degree for admission.

Some of the top B.Ed colleges:-

>>Bombay Teacher's Training College
>>Andhra University
>>Lady Irwin College
>>Government College of Education
>>St.Xavier's College of Education
>>DM College of Teacher's Education
>>Jamila Milia Islamia University
>>University of Punjab
>>University of Pune
>>SNDT Women's University.
27th June 2018, 07:28 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for B.ed
1.Candidates should passed bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year students are also eligible for B.Ed course.

2. Candidates have minimum 50% of marks in bachelor's degree in any stream.

yes, you are eligible for B.ed.
11th November 2021, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Please share the B.Ed college names for BCA & MCA students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?