9th July 2012, 10:37 PM
mithun2987

Are there any engineering colleges in Kerala which do not require entrance exam and donation?

Are there any engineering colleges in kerala which does not require entrance exams and no donation?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering?
  2. Which colleges can I get after scoring 13240 rank in Kerala Medical Entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala?
  4. How can I get a college through Kerala Engineering entrance exam with low fees? My rank is 14750
  5. List of colleges included in MCA entrance exams of Kerala?
  6. Any chance for admission in private or government college in Kerala after scoring 16000 rank in Kerala Medical entrance and 90% marks in science and English?
  7. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  8. Is it necessary to take up Kerala Engineering Entrance exam to pursue B.Arch course in Kerala?
  9. Best engineering colleges for B.Tech without donation?
  10. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  11. Minimum marks required to qualify for entrance exam of Kerala engineering entrance?
  12. List of colleges and their eligibility criteria demanded for admission into undergraduate program of Bioinformatic and Biochemistry?
  13. Any colleges in which I can get admission through donation after scoring 44%?
  14. Can I get a assured seat in government aided colleges after scoring 110 marks in engineering in Kerala entrance exam?
  15. Is it necessary to take Kerala Engineering entrance exam or only NATA exam to take B.Arch admission in Kerala?
  16. Which colleges in Kerala can I get admission for mechanical Engineering? My rank in Kerala entrance exam is 27721
  17. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS? -- [New]
  18. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
17th June 2014, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any engineering colleges in Kerala which do not require entrance exam and donation?

Will i get a seat in government/aided/self financing engineering colleges in kerala after scoring rank 630 in KEAM architecture? No. of seats offered for B.arch in kerala engineering colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?