19th April 2013, 08:42 PM
Sahil Chachere

Is there any entrance exam to join NASA or ISRO?

i want to know that is there any entrance exam to join NASA or ISRO after 12th standerd also i was appeared in jee-mains & VIT Vellore???

8th September 2013, 08:51 PM
rojatangella

Thumbs up Re: Is there any entrance exam to join NASA or ISRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil Chachere View Post
i want to know that is there any entrance exam to join NASA or ISRO after 12th standerd also i was appeared in jee-mains & VIT Vellore???
hai.........

ISRO or Indian Space Research Organisation is an entity responsible for ushering India in 21st century with its presence in space programmes. ISRO advertises vacant positions in their organization as and when the need arises and welcomes candidates to apply for the same.

ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation) is a very prestigious organisation. It is responsible for research and other space related work. ISRO recruits engineer/scientists through entrance examination.
eligibility:
Scientist/Engineer SC - Electronics
Scientist/Engineer SC - Mechanical
Scientist/Engineer SC - Computer Science
BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available). Candidates who are slated to complete the BE/B.Tech course in the academic year 2012-13 are also eligible to apply provided final Degree is available by 31.8.2013

Age Limit:

35 years as on 04.03.2013 (40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates, Ex-serviceman and Persons with Disabilities[PWD] are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders).

syllabus for ECE:

Physical Electronics, Electron Devices and ICs
Signals and Systems
Network Theory
Electromagnetic Theory
Analog Electronic Circuits
Digital Electronic Circuits
Control Systems
Communication Systems
Microwave Engineering
Computer Engineering

Syllabus for CSE:

Theory of Computation
Digital Logic
Computer Organization and Architecture
Programming and Data Structures
Algorithms
Compiler Design
Operating System
Databases
Computer Networks

Syllabus for MECHANICS:

Engineering Mathematics
Applied Mechanics and Design
Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering

Syllabus for EEE:

Basic Electrical Technology
Circuit Theory
Electromagnetic Fields
Electrical Machines I
Power Systems Analysis
Power Systems Analysis
Control Engineering
Control Engineering
Electrical Machines II
Power Systems Operation and Control
Power Systems Operation and Control
Power Electronics
Power Electronics
Power System Protection
High Voltage Engineering
Industrial Drives
Industrial Drives - Power Electronics
Embedded Systems
Embedded Systems
Intelligent Systems and Control
Industrial Automation and Control
Industrial Automation and Control
Illumination Engineering
Illumination Engineering
Industrial Instrumentation
Industrial Instrumentation
Chaos, Fractals & Dynamic Systems
Energy Resources & Technology
Non-Conventional Energy Systems
Numerical Analysis
Power System Generation, Transmission and Distribution (Encapsulated from earlier Video)
Networks Signals and Systems
Networks and Systems
Digital Integrated Circuits
Analog ICs
Dynamics of Physical Systems
Estimation of Signals and Systems
Digital Signal Processing

ISRO Exam 2013 Paper Pattern:-

The written exam for the ISRO consists of two papers -

Both containing 100 marks.

The Paper 1 contains test sections on General English & General Studies. The descriptive General English consists of only two questions, weighing 10 marks each in which one essay & one letter is to be written. The General Studies section consists of questions on "Test of reasoning". The Paper 1 of ISRO exam is of duration 2 hours.
The Paper 2 contains test sections on Arithmetic, GK & Computer Literacy. As you can find, the questions are not very difficult. The paper 2 is of duration 2-1/2 hours.

Payment of Application Fee : There will be an Application Fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. After registration of application on-line, the candidates have to down-load and print the personalized payment challan form, in triplicate, from the ISRO system which will contain the Name of the candidate, Registration Number, Receipt Account Number, Advertisement No., and Post Code. The candidates may visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India for remittance of application fee to Receipt Account (account number will be published in the website),.

Out of the two challan parts, the candidate has to send one part of the challan form [ISRO copy] to Sr. Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore -560 094 by post superscribing on the envelope "ICRB - RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTIST/ENGINEER 'SC'" within 7 days of filing of application and in any case not later than 11-03-2013 The remaining one copy of challan form [Applicant copy] shall be retained by the candidate for future reference.

The payment shall be made through cash deposit only. Payment of Application Fee in any other form like cash, cheque, draft, money order, IPO, etc. are not allowed. Applications, in respect of which copy of challan form, after remittance of prescribed application fee [ISRO copy] is not received in ISRO HQ, Bangalore on or before 11-03-2013, will not be considered for further processing under any circumstances.

Women; Scheduled Castes (SC); Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee. However, after registration of application on-line, the candidates have to down-load and print the personalized registration confirmation form, in duplicate, from the ISRO system which will contain the Name of the candidate, Registration Number, Advertisement No., and Post Code. Out of the two personalized registration confirmation form, the candidates have to send one part of the form [ISRO copy] alongwith a certificate indicated against each category, as below, to

Sr. Administrative Officer (ICRB),
ISRO Headquarters,
Antariksh Bhavan,
New BEL Road,
Bangalore -560 094

by post superscribing on the envelope "ICRB - RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTIST/ENGINEER 'SC'" within 7 days of filing of application and in any case not later than 11-03-2013. The remaining one copy of registration confirmation form [Applicant copy] shall be retained by the candidate for future reference.

Documents attach with application form:

Women Candidate - Gender certificate issued by the Principal of the College where last studied or Attested copy of PAN Card/Voter's ID Card/College ID Card/Passport/Driving License/Ration Card.

SC/ST candidates - Attested copy of Caste Certificate

Persons with disabilities(PWD) - Attested copy of Medical Certificate indicating extent of disability issued by Medical Board

Ex-Servicemen- Attested copy of Discharge Certificate

Applications, in respect of which the above certificates are not received alongwith a copy of the registration confirmation form [ISRO copy] on or before 11-03-2013 will not be considered for further processing under any circumstances. Those candidates who are already employed under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies have to send a `No Objection Certificate' from the employer concerned, duly indicating their Registration Number and Post Code to Sr. Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore -560 094 within 7 days of filing of application and in any case not later than 11-03-2013.

SRO Exam Important Dates

The application for on-line registration : 12-02-2013 to 04-03-2013.
The exam fee payment: 12-02-2013 to 05-03-2013
The ISRO Exam written test will be conducted on 05.05.2013 (Sunday)

Exam center:

Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.

thankq for giving this chance and all the best for you.....
17th October 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to join NASA or ISRO?

hai,my name is chirag taneja,i studid in 11th standard,i join nasa now,or after 2 years....plz someone tell me what is the procedure to join nasa or isro.....
some colleges.etc,papers....
27th December 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

hi i am a 3rd yr btech ece student
please tell me d procedure how to prepare for nasa or isro entrance exam
16th January 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

as a final year BE student what i can do join NASA & when will the notification of exam will be anpounced
16th March 2014, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

sir now i am a eee fainal year student, is there any posiblity to for eee students to join in nasa related to space research?&tell me related entrance xams?
6th May 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir now i am a eee fainal year student, is there any posiblity to for eee students to join in nasa related to space research?&tell me related entrance xams?
can i get addmision from class eight
from where and when could I get the form
what's the fee of the form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?