19th October 2014, 10:53 PM
suraf

Can I join ISRO or NASA after BSc, MSc and Ph.D through Maths? What is the procedure?

Can i join isro or nasa after b.sc.;m.sc.& p.hd. through math?If yes' what is the procedure to apply for this?

20th October 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join ISRO or NASA after BSc, MSc and Ph.D through Maths? What is the procedure?

After bsc i want to do govt. Job like defence (army /air force/navy) so for that what should i d?
21st October 2014, 12:22 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join ISRO or NASA after BSc, MSc and Ph.D through Maths? What is the procedure?

Eligibility to get in to ISRO/NASA:

• Candidates with B.E/MSC/ME or PhD are normally selected as scientists. Apart from this candidates having post graduation in specific areas are also appointed as scientists in ISRO.

• Candidates with B.Sc. degree are also employed by ISRO with additional training, but with lesser pay when compared to candidates with graduation and post graduation. However types of work done by candidates vary as per the qualification they have.

• So, you have the better chance of getting in to ISRO/NASA after completing your B.Sc/M.Sc or PhD through Mathematics.

How to apply:

• Initially, who wants to become a scientist at ISRO/NASA, one should undergo a Candidate program. For this, online applications need to be filled.

• For ISRO you need to undergo,

1. Written Test consisting of Technical and Aptitude.
2. It is then, followed by few rounds of interview.

Pay will be around Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 39,000 per month approximately for selected candidates in ISRO.
12th April 2016, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job offers in isro after completing M.sc.(mathematics)?
5th July 2016, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I join ISRO or NASA after completing diploma engineering ?
24th November 2020, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO JOIN IN ISRO & NASA AFTER M.SC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?