24th April 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Master degree after B.E. CSE to join NASA or ISRO?

am also doing B.E cse., what should be my master degree after my UG to join NASA or ISRO?Is there any chance for it..?
pls help me...i request u to mail ur answer to <[email protected]>

11th May 2014, 05:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Master degree after B.E. CSE to join NASA or ISRO?

It is good to see you aspire for NASA or ISRO, the best organizations in the field of space research. You can definitely join these organizations but you must remember that these are the places which is suited for the survival of the fittest. You can join ISRO after completion of your B.E course in Computer Science Engineering.

Every year ISRO conducts an entrance exam to recruit executive trainees and research trainees. You need to appear for that entrance exam and qualify in it with a good rank. Then you need to appear and crack the interview and medical round. After that ISRO will incorporate you in its organization. After few years if your service period's track record is good and you have the caliber then ISRO will send you to NASA. Otherwise you can do M.Tech and PhD in Computer Science Engineering and then join ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?