19th January 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for law after graduation? What is the procedure for the same?

i am studying B.COM 3rd year in distance. I want to do L.L.B in regular. Is there any entrance exams for this? what is the procedure for this?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do Law after completing my graduation?What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria? I'm in B.com final year
  2. Procedure for LLB after Post Graduation? What is the syllabus of LLB entrance exam?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in law collage after graduation? -- [New]
  4. Which is the best college in Punjab or Chandigarh to do graduation in Law?
  5. Is there any possibility of pursuing law after graduation? Procedure I should go through? Is there any any entrance exam? What is the age limit? Can I get NLU?
  6. Is there any entrance exam for law after graduation? What is the procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any entrance exams happening for law after graduation?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for LLB? What's the Difference between entrance exam for law after 10+2 and after completing graduation?
  9. Procedure to do Law course? Required qualification to join Law course and Duration of the course?
  10. Qualification required to become a lawyer after completing B.Com with less than 50%?
  11. Procedure to do 3 years law course in Dr Ambedkar Law University in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the criteria for LLB admission? Is CCS offer law after graduation without entrance?
  13. Details about the law entrance exam procedure? I am a student of B.A Economics and want to study Law
  14. Information for the entrance exam of Law in Kolkata? What kind of preparation is needed?
  15. How to study LLB after BA completion?
  16. How can I do Law after graduation? What type of entrance should be given to take admission in law college after graduation?
  17. How to do M.Com after passing B.A Economics?
  18. Am I eligible for law after graduation? What is the tenure of study and the future scope in this field?
17th March 2012, 02:35 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for law after graduation? What is the procedure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am studying B.COM 3rd year in distance. I want to do L.L.B in regular. Is there any entrance exams for this? what is the procedure for this?

The LLB course is regulated by the Bar Council of India. After qualifying the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University, candidate can opt for 3 years LLB program. To get admission in various Law school all across the country one has to appear for national law entrance exam which is known as CLAT [Combined Law Admission Test]. After successfully qualifying the entrance test candidate are eligible for admission in Law school. The entrance test comprises of general english, legal aptitude, general awareness, logical skills, etc. Candidates are eligible to practice in a court of Law, after the completion of 3 years LLB programs.
20th June 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for law after graduation? What is the procedure for the same?

Is there any entrance exam for 3years law for the year 2012-2013?
7th August 2012, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

I think clat (combined law admission test ) is the entrance for 5 years integrated course. Please have a look and tell me?
15th March 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

the age shud b below 20 fr the clat exam..i m a economics graduate from cmj university..wanna do law 3yrs course..nw wht should i do?? so there is any entrance exam fr me??
19th March 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

i am 38 years can i study law besides doing job
20th March 2013, 10:57 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

As you have mentioned that you are studying bachelor's of commerce and you are in third year of it ,you can go for the CLAT exams in order to pursue your bachelor's degree in law.

Friend ,let me explain some of the important details regarding the CLAT exams.

CLAT stands for the Common Law Admission test.It is an All India Entrance examination conducted by the Bar Council of India.

For this examination ,the minimum qualification is 10+2 from a recognized board with minimum of 50% marks in it .Since you are pursuing your bachelor's degree then also you are eligible for it.

The duration of the course is 5 years at 10+2 level and three years after bachelor's degree.

The minimum age should not be less than 20 years and upper age should not be more than 22 years.Relaxations are provided to reserved category for upper age limit.

Now coming to the CLAT exam pattern:

It consists of written exam and interview:

The questions in written exam are generally from:

>>General english

>>General awareness and current affairs

>>Elementary mathematics

>>Legal Aptitude

>>Logical reasoning.

Note:Questions are multiple choice with four options with no negative marking.

For any other details ,you may visit www.clat.ac.in.

Hope the information helps you.Please mention your query here if you have any other confusion regarding the exam.

all the best

aashisranjan784
15th April 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

i don't get more than 50% marks in to the 12th but i get 70% marks in to the B.pharm. can i am aligibale for CLAT?
18th April 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

CLAT is an entrance test for 5 year integrated law degree.(After graduation you cannot sit for CLAT. Also, there is a certain age limit of 20-21.)After graduation, you can apply at various law schools, universities providing 3 year law degree. viz. DU, BHU, ILS Law College, GLC Mumbai etc.
10th June 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

can i pursue law after my graduation? I am doing b.a (prog) from DU.
21st July 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I ve done my bbm.. so u I wannna do my law exam.. what are d procedure . how many years is it?
18th August 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

If i start law at d age of 23, is there any problem to persue??
1st January 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

i did'nt get above 50%marks in my 2 nw i am doing graduation in english honers.. can i do law....
23rd February 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

im a post graduate in computer science. shall i able to do bl? is there any entrance exam for it? i need details about years of study , admission and fee.
9th March 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for law after graduation? What is the procedure for the same and how much percentage in gradution require for such exam?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2357673]Is there any entrance exam for 3years law for the year 2014-15 after graduation,and how many percentage in graduation is required for that exam?
9th March 2014, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I m in b.com final year and I want to give national law exam.
L's there any exam after graduation for 3yr llb course and how many percentage is required for such exam in graduation.
Plz tell me.
I was born in 1994.
8th March 2016, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

My graduation % is less than expected cutoff,
if I clear entrance exam in good marks what should b d criteria for admission means graduation cutoff marls or entrance exam marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?