21st December 2015, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for LLB admission? Is CCS offer law after graduation without entrance?

Sir,
I have secure 55% marks in my graduation(BA programme) but I am afraid of entrance exam. Is ccs offer law after graduation without entrance?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i take admission in Law course at 34 years age?
  2. Is there any entrance exams happening for law after graduation?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for LLB? Can I join LLB from CCS? I have completing B.Com from DU
  4. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  5. Procedure for LLB after Post Graduation? What is the syllabus of LLB entrance exam?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for LLB? What's the Difference between entrance exam for law after 10+2 and after completing graduation?
  7. Minimum age limit for doing 3 years LLB course?
  8. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for?
  9. Can I join LLA Inyour College after passing +2 with arts stream?
  10. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  11. Eligibility criteria for LLB Entrance? Whether NIOS students are eligible for LLB Entrance or not?
  12. Eligibility criteria for 3 years LLB course?
  13. Can i do LLB from Government Law College, Mumbai after studying B.Com?
  14. What is the minimum salary of a person after completing BBA+MBA degrees? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which law course should i pursue after Graduation?
  16. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Statistics from CCS University?
  18. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course?
22nd December 2015, 11:58 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for LLB admission? Is CCS offer law after graduation without entrance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have secure 55% marks in my graduation(BA programme) but I am afraid of entrance exam. Is ccs offer law after graduation without entrance?
Graduation is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for LLB. You should score at least 55% of marks in Graduation and qualify in the CLAT exam with good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?