hai

is there an entrance exam for MBBS in tamilnadu next year onwards

pls reply.

regards
raunakh

28th March 2013, 10:33 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for MBBS in Tamilnadu next year onwards

As per the new government rules in education lot of states was having a different entrance examinations for which student have lot of difficulties if they are taking admission in another state and also every state was in fight of best entrance examinations but in the year 2013 government established one and only one Single entrance examinations for each sections,It means for engineering one and single ISEET and for medical or MBBS one and single NEET Examinations.Also government had said that these examinations is Important one for Entrance Examinations but student if wishes or not satisfied with these they may give State Entrance Exam.

Therefore you have to give NEET Examinations For MBBS course even if you are belonging to Tamil Nadu.Beside this you may give AIIMS Examinations for MBBS course which is one of the best once.

The official Website for AIIMS is as followed:
www.aiimsexams.org

The official Website for NEET is as followed:
www.cbseneet.nic.in

13th May 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

wt are the exams for medical colleges and wt are the % for that?
2nd November 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

is there medical entrance in Tamilnadu for next year onwards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?