20th April 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam required to get admission in outside universities? What is the procedure to get opportunities for Ph.D in Foreign Country?

Hi, I am Hemant. I am doing M.Sc. in Biotechnology. After my PG completion i am interested in research, especially in outside country. Is there any entrance exam required for to get admission in outside universities? What type of exams i have to give for that? Please clarify me.

Thank You

Related Questions:
  1. Hoe to pursue Engineering from foreign country after completing diploma 1st year from India?
  2. Entrance exams for doing MS from foreign universities? Percentage required to get admission in better universities?
  3. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  4. Steps to be taken to pursue MBA in Abroad?
  5. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  6. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  7. What I have to do for PhD from Foreign countries if studied from IISER?
  8. Requirements to pursue MBA in Abroad after BBA from India? Should I directly move Abroad for doing bachelor degree again?
  9. List of the foreign universities offering Ph.D(Microbiology/Immunology/Stem Cells/Cell Biology)? Job opportunities in India for Ph.D programme?
  10. How can I get admission to PhD Zoology in UK or USA?
  11. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  12. What is the procedure followed to take admission for Ph.D in Uttar Pradesh University? -- [New]
  13. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
  14. Job Opportunities for EC students in foreign countries except US?
  15. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Best universities offering this course in Foreign countries? Which is the best country to pursue this course?
  16. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to prepare for oneself to study in abroad?
  18. Is it beneficial to appear in GRE for getting better job in Canada being a MCA Software Engineer?
13th October 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam required to get admission in outside universities? What is the procedure to get opportunities for Ph.D in Foreign Country?

what's the procedure to take admission for M.E in foreign after B.E?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?