6th September 2011, 01:26 PM
bareddy laxmareddy

How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Best universities offering this course in Foreign countries? Which is the best country to pursue this course?

i completed my m.sc biotechnology and want to do higher studies in foreign countries.so please send me the details how to prepare for entrance exam and how to know the best universities....what can i select for higher studies and which country can i prefer?

2nd February 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Best universities offering this course in Foreign countries? Which is the best country to pursue this course?

i completed my b.sc biotechnology and want to do msc biotechnology plus higher studies in foreign countries.so please send me the details how to prepare for entrance exam and how to know the best universities....what can i select for higher studies and which country can i prefer?
21st March 2017, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Best universities offering this course in Foreign countries? Which is the best country to pursue this course?

Good morning. I'm.doing second year bio technology in Karunya University. And I wanted to Do my post graduate in abroad. I am a national level sports person and and where I can get details and scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?