15th March 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to go Abroad for higher studies in medical stream?

Hey, sir i am rayan i have taken biology subject i like it but i don't want to do mbbs and become a doctor, i like to research various things so what should i do to go to abroad for higher studies.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  2. Exams to be written to study future studies in abroad? Fee structure, scholarship and location details for higher studies in abroad?
  3. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  4. How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?
  5. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  6. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  8. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  9. What should I do to go Abroad having no financial problems? Suitable country and exams?
  10. Is it necessary for me to give GRE exam for doing higher studies in abroad if I have completed my studies from University which is IAU affiliated?
  11. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
  12. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  13. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  14. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  15. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  16. Which course should i join to do my higher studies in Abroad?
  17. Chances to study further in Abroad for Architecture Diploma student?
  18. List of Colleges offering Scholarships for Higher studies in Abroad after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?