11th March 2016, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Is there any government loan available to study post graduation in Canada?

I am student of mechanical engineering and I want to study at Canada to complete my post graduation course so I want to know can any government loan available for me.
I belong from OBC category.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  2. Can I get education loan to study Post Graduation in Statistics in Canada if completed Graduation from Ethiopia?
  3. What should I study in Post Graduation in Canada being a Microbiology graduate?
  4. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  5. Best courses available in Canada after post graduation in Commerce?
  6. Procedure to study Post Graduation in Nursing in Abroad for Graduation pursuing candidate?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MS in Canada
  8. Is it possible to extend Education Loan amount to study 1 more year in Canada?
  9. Will bank sanction loan for UPSC Exam coaching?
  10. Is it compulsory to appear in IELTS along with GRE to study Post Graduation in Canada?
  11. How can I get a government job after completion of post graduation in post tourism study?
  12. Should I mortgage my property to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study Post Graduation in UK? Should I repay the amount after getting job?
  13. Can I study Post Graduation in Ontario, Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  15. Can I study in Canada after graduating in B.Com from CV Raman University
  16. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in Canada if getting 50% scholarship through SAT?
  18. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study M.Sc in Clinical Research in Canada or UK?
28th March 2017, 11:13 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any government loan available to study post graduation in Canada?

Yes, government study loan available to study post graduation in Canada.

You need to have following documents for applying for education loan:

>>Income certificate of your parents.

>>Proof of address and residence etc.

>>Academic marksheets.

>>Approval letter of institute.

>>Education loan letter.

>>Pan card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?